Project Planning and Management Unit
Areas of responsibility of the Project Planning and Management Unit:
- Plan construction and renovation work, including building systems, on campus and its branches.
- Prepare price quotes for the abovementioned works.
- Issue ongoing and individual tenders, as required, to hire architects, professional designers and contractors.
- Perform renovation works until work is completed and delivered to the client.
- Define and apply standards for finishing materials and works for proper maintenance in the future.
- Accounts management and control.
- Prepare labs and research rooms for new researchers hired by the University.